Travelling is fun but if something goes wrong it can ruin your experience. However, there are some things you can do before travelling to avoid having bad experiences, like creating a list of what you’re going to need to take with you or preparing to take medicin with you if something happens. Here are some tips and tricks for your future travels.
There are even more tricks to avoid taking to many luggage with you.
- If you’ll stay at a hotel you can walk in the room in socks, instead of taking shoes with you.
- If the trip won’t take too many days, you can even go with just one pair of shoes, old and resistant ones.
- Separate the money you take with you and also the documents.
- If you’re going in good weather, take just a sweater or a coat in case it get cold. If it’s a cold seasion, take a hot and big coat.
- Take comfortable clothing with you.
- Don’t go with too many values: you don’t want to lose them on the plane or something.
- If you’re taking a plane, take clothes with a lot of pocket in order to take more things with you.
- At hotels and hostels you can leave the luggage with them after check out, so you can walk around the place before going home.
- Take plastic packages with you so you don’t have the risk of breaking glasses (for instance, there are some deos in glass packages).
- I have a friend that did some hitchhiking before and he says the best spot to go is where car can park without creating a trouble to traffic. If you’re in a narrow road and cars can’t pull over outside the road, then they won’t stop.
Remember, practice makes perfect. If you travel a lot, after every trip you’ll learn something new to do or what have you done that was a mistake. Even though, I hope you liked this list and that it will be of help.
To find more about my travels click here.