I want to tell you some tips that can help you have an healthy lifestyle and help you lose some weight.
– Drink a lot of water, it’s important, specially before eating. It helps your digestive system and cleans your organism.
– Spicy food and pepper can help you lose weight. They force you to drink more water and to clean the body (with sweat).
– Coffee helps too. It accelerates the metabolism and that makes your body burn nore calories. I have one before exercise.
– I’m against the milk consuption because milk is something created to make babies grow and get stronger. I think we don’t need milk when we not longer grow. We’re receiving nutrients that we don’t need anymore. However, I take dairy products because they are transformed and they are good for the intestines’ flora (specially yogurts).
– Fruit is necessary, but not that much. I try to eat 1 or 2 portions minimum. Fruit has its own sugars, they are still sugar and we don’t need much.
– Protein is essential to create muscle. And we need carbon hydrates to make exercise.
– Chew well what you eat. Seriously. Stop what you are doing and concentrate on chewing well. Relax and enjoy the taste of your food. You eat less, get satisfied in less time and you get used to eat less. And well chewed food is digested better.
– If it’s possible eat sandwiches at lunch. Or salads. It also a good idea to eat only soup at dinner.
– Exercise in the morning is the best thing to start the day. Exercise at the end of the day helps you sleep better.
– Do 30 minutes to 1 hour of exercise minimum.
– Walk more often, climb stairs, do whatever you can on your daily routine to make more exercise. Dance a lot! It’s good for your ego!
– Anise tea: it’s laxative. Put 2 tablespoons of it in 1iter of water. Boil it and wait 15 minutes to leach.
Another important tip for you:
– Buy a piece of clothing that you really like with the size that you want to achieve. It will help you get motivated.
And get rid of large clothes. For real. Use clothes that fit you.
I gained weight several times because I had large clothes. When I go weight I still had clothes that suited me. And your self-esteem drops when you don’t wear clothes for your body size.
Now I’m very happy with the body I have and it shows! The effort really pays off! It will be hard, it’s going to take time, you’ll have better days and worse days and it will look like you won’t achieve your goal but that’s why motivation is something that requires daily refresh. Humans are weaks by nature and don’t like to do hard things or to push themselves unless they have the motivation for it. It’s just that simple. It will be hard? Yes. A lot. But it will be rewarding.
Quero deixar-vos algumas dicas para seguir um estilo de vida saudável e para ajudar a emagrecer.
– O café também ajuda. Acelera o metabolismo, o que obriga o corpo a queimar mais calorias. Eu tomo um antes de fazer exercício.
– Se for possível comer sandes ao almoço ou ao jantar, façam. Comer só uma sopa ao jantar também é boa ideia.
– Exercício de manhã é a melhor coisa para gerar confiança para o dia. E é uma boa maneira de começar. Exercício ao final do dia ajuda a dormir. Escolham conforme vos dá mais jeito.
– Façam entre 30min a 1h de exercício por dia.
– Andem mais a pé, subam mais escadas, façam o que podem nas tarefas diárias para obrigar o corpo a mexer. Dancem muito! Faz maravilhas ao ego!